For The Love of Indian Boys Part IV

My sleepy head rises from the dirt. I'm filled with a familiar aching so I stumble my way towards the earth lodge doorway. It's late at night that I must go to relieve myself.

I carefully step past the other sleeping children. My feet are silent as the rabbit who fears the swooping hawk. I reach the steps that lead up into the night.

Mother Moon is full and bright tonight. I climb the remaining steps and emerge onto the vast prairie. Not many stars out. They have been chased away by Her brilliance. I stand in strong moonlight.

A low moan has me turning back to where I've just come from. I walk back down a few steps to where a couple are sleeping along the earth lodge wall. My eyes widen. I see a warrior atop his squaw and mounting her in the moonlight!

A large buffalo skin has fallen off their restless bodies. The warrior is naked. He seems to be doing all the work as his butt humps in and out. I know that he's sticking his long dick into the squaw. They're unknowing of my curious eyes so I sit on the earthern steps to watch the warrior perform a man's duty.

The warrior kisses his squaw's neck, causing her to moan softly. I know that his erected penis is inside her and that his humping will soon get him to release sperm. All the boys have spoken about how it's done. Now, I'm getting to witness this mysterious act with my own eyes.

I feel my pole erecting. It's a pleasant feeling that will make me feel tense. All the older boys have boasted that they can coax themselves to spill seed. I haven't managed to do that yet.

The warrior's butt flexes wildly. I hear his low voiced grunts and imagine the man releasing his seed into her. The young squaw cries out too. Their joining bodies slow though the warrior continues to kiss her mouth. The act of love seems to be a hurried one.

Watching them has gotten me very excited. My pole is stiff and pushes out the front flap of my breechclout. I don't have a squaw to offer me relief from its aching.

With their love making finished, I rise from the steps with a sigh. Eyes from the warrior stare at me hard. I run out the earth lodge with a giggle. It's not my fault that their buffalo robe had fallen off their struggling bodies and that I had chanced upon seeing his naked, manly act!

I'm reminded of my reason for waking. I walk a bit further from the earth lodges before lifting my front flap to piss. When bending my pole away from my belly, several sharp sensations dart though it. It makes me gasp. The feelings are thrilling and causes me to wonder at why they come from just holding myself. For now, I concentrate on relieving myself. I relax my butt and allow my yellow stream to flow from me.

A ground hog hoots in warning to the sound of my pissing. I ask for his forgiveness. A small mist rises from the wet grass I relieved myself to. It's a cool evening. With my bladder emptied, I drop my buckskin cloth over the front of me and head back to the earth lodge.

Fear grips my heart when a dark spirit approaches. Strong hands grip my shoulders so I can't get away! I peer into its face and discover with relief that it's our shaman. He gestures for me to remain silent and to follow him.

The aged man is robed in a feathered buffalo hide. A ritual must be taking place. I'm clad in only a breechclout and begin to shiver from the cold. I can't help but to wonder where the man is taking me and why.

The shaman leads me far from camp. I'm glad that we approach a large burning fire. I welcome its warmth over my bare skin. The man sits down near it and motions for me to join him. I squat on the grass at his side.

"The moon is full and all the others are sleeping," says the shaman. "All but you and me, and the two you watched, Buffalo Ear. It was wrong to look upon their love making."

I remain silent. A small fear fills my heart from what he may do for my spying. Though our shaman is a great worker of healing medicine, he's a strange old man that can be quick to anger. I wonder again as to why I've been brought here.

"Tonight is sacred," the shaman whispers. His arms reach up to the sky. "Mother Moon watches over us and may grant Her medicine unto me with your help. But first I must test your innocence, Buffalo Ear. Speak only the truth to me boy least harm come to you!"

"I always try to speak truly, shaman. Especially to my elders like yourself. Ask me what you will and I shall answer with only the truth!"

The old man looks the boy over and hopes that he'll be the One. He has always known Buffalo Ear to act well in the tribe and never has he been associated with wrongful acts. He'll now see if that's so.

"Have you ever been naked with a girl," the shaman sternly asks.

"No!" I yelp out in surprise. "If you're asking me if I had ever done anything naughty with anyone, my answer again is no."

"Don't you like girls?"

"I'm not old enough to desire one like that warrior."

"That may be true, Buffalo Ear and again that may not. Tell me truthfully now... do you like boys?"

I pause to think through my innermost feelings. I had once felt a longing for a boy named Painted Arm. After he became a brave and had taken a wife, I was no longer able to play with him as a boy. I had fantasies of being naked with him; a real desire to touch each other's bodies and a hope that he'd show me exciting things. Yet nothing ever happened between us. I was never bold enough to ask. Seeing that the shaman is waiting, I answer him carefully.

"I may shaman but I'm not sure."

"Have you ever done anything naked with a boy?"

"No!" I shout back in surprise. I'm curious by what things the man is refering to.

"Were you ever interested in anyone to be naked with?"

"Yes," I slowly answer. "But he's been named a brave and has taken a wife. My longing for him disappeared."

"You've thought about him with lustful desires, eh Buffalo Ear?"

I can only nod my head at the shaman's revealing question.

"There's no wrong for such thoughts unless they become actions or interfere with a sacred rite. Tell me, do you pull over your erection?"

"No!" I shout out in surprise again. "I've heard that some of the other boys do so but I haven't."

"Why not?" the man whispers in disbelief. "Are you only a little boy?"

I stare at the shaman for his unexpected answer. Boys who played with themselves were thought of as acting badly. That's why they performed it away from the earth lodges. Is the shaman saying otherwise?

"So, you've never spilt your seed then," the old man mutters to himself. "That's a good thing, Buffalo Ear. I want you to give me your first sperm so that I may become strong with the help of Mother Moon. Will you allow this?"

"I don't know how to do it shaman," I whisper in shame. "How can it give you strength?"

"You are young and full of life, boy. I'm an old man. To remain on this Earth for a while longer I'll eat of your first flow after it's been blessed by Mother Moon's Light."

"I'll give it to you, shaman. But how will you take it from me?"

"By ritual," the man answers. "Stand up and bare yourself, boy. I'll purify your body and then coax your seed from you."

The man's words excite me. Not only am I to partake of a sacred rite but he'll show me how to bring forth my seed! I wonder how the shaman will accomplish this?

I untie my thong belt. My two flaps fall away from my body. I rise up before the blazing fire and notice the shaman's eyes over my body. I turn to show him all of me. It excites me that the man looks over my nudity with bright eyes. I feel the tickly growth from my pole and know that it'll soon grow long.

"You are a beautiful boy," the shaman whispers. His hands release the fine buffalo robe from around himself. The man is clad in a breechclout which he keeps on for the moment.

I squat near the fire to keep warm. The shaman pulls out a burning branch. He lifts its light towards Mother Moon. After receiving Her blessing, the man drives the burning point into the earth to smuther it. His hands crunch up the stick's blackness. He performs this on several more branches until he has collect much charcoal.

"Hold out your hands," the shaman commands, "and keep this for me, boy."

I cup my hands and accept the warm powder into them. The shaman's warmth brushes against my arm and side. I'm too shy to look over the man's scantily covered body. His dark eyes draw me. There's a fire burning in him. It frightens me.

The shaman brings up a lump of warm coal and marks up my face with black lines. With some powder from my hands, he spreads it over my slim shoulders. Next, he brings his blackened hands down my breast. He rubs over them while smiling at me. His touches fill me with good sensations.

Reaching into my hands for more powder, the shaman walks around to my backside. His hands rub the blackness down my back and near my butt. I wonder if he'll touch me there?

I drop the remaining powder into his begging hands. He kneels down to apply the warm charcoal to my lower body. I become excited from his touches there. His hands pull on both my cheeks and caresses them for a while. I glance down at the front of me. My erection stands up very tall against my belly.

The shaman rises up and faces me. I notice his glances at my long pole. It makes him grin.

"Buffalo Ear, I want you to look into Mother Moon's face while I hold your penis and rub over it. My hands will coax your seed to come out. You'll always keep your eyes on Her. Think about that young brave you wanted to be naked with."

I lay my head back to look up at the sky full of stars. Those nearest to Mother Moon have been outshined by Her Great Light. I look into Her smiling face. My thoughts turn to that handsome brave, Painted Arm. I imagine that we're naked and rubbing our butts together in a stream. I gasp when the shaman's hand grasps my erection.

The man's other hand reaches around my body to handle my butt. The sensation is very pleasing. He begins a low chant which my ears can barely hear. I don't understand the words that he's singing but the rhythm of his voice is very sweet. It fills me with great joy to be hearing him sing a sacred song for me.

The shaman's fingers pull over the skin of my long penis. His touch is very light. His song joins the rhythm of his strokes over me. My body becomes tense.

Wonderful sensations begin to build up in my erection. My thoughts return to that handsome brave. I imagine that it's he who handles my nakedness under the moonlight.

To strengthen the good feelings in my dick, I begin to flex my butt in and out. It's like I'm dancing in beat to the shaman's singing. Above me, Mother Moon kisses my young body with Her soft lips.

My breaths race through my open mouth while my head feels light and airy. My penis fills with increasing pleasure from my stabs through the man's hand. A moan escapes my mouth. I'm feeling intense down there! I hold a breath and feel something squirt to the man's hand. My spirit flies to the stars. I cry out to the night sky.

I'm feeling faint. I take hold of the shaman's shoulder while trying to catch my breath. He patiently waits until I can stand on my own.

"Can I lower my head now?" I ask.

"Yes, Buffalo ear. Look upon your first seed my hand has fetched," the shaman announces with pride.

The muscles in my neck feel cramped when I bring my head down to face the old man. Under Mother Moon, I see a wetness pooled in the shaman's hand. He looks into my eyes and asks me a formal question.

"I have here the first release from your loins, Buffalo Ear. Do you give it up freely to me so that I may draw from it your youthfulness?" "I do, shaman."

The old man nods his head at me and raises his hands up to the sky. He prays to Mother Moon and Her guardian stars with many words that I can't understand. He lowers his hands and brings them to his mouth. His tongue licks up my clear sperm and swallows it all. My face burns from watching him do that.

The shaman's shrill voice pierces the night. It scares me to hear such a thing from him! I suppose that my essence, blessed by Mother Moon, has given him the strength that he's sought for. He drops to his knees before the fire. My curious eyes that this chance to look over the shaman's body.

I've not seen him without his buffalo robe. He's wearing a breechclout which reveals to my eyes how thin he is. Long hair flows down his back. It doesn't reach his butt as I've seen with the older warriors. The man's chest is smooth and muscled. My eyes roam lower.

The man's front flap is pushed from his groin. His manhood must be erected! I fill with desire to see what his looks like. I've not seen a man's long cock before.

The shaman opens his eyes. He stands up and faces me. I'm startled by how young his face appears! Eating my blessed seed must be powerful medicine. His hands reach out for my shoulders and grips them fondly.

"I thank you, boy. Your youthful strength has filled me with hope and desire! You must be given an equal thing in return. I can offer wisdom and courage. Under the eyes of Mother Moon, take seed from my loins and imbibe these qualities for yourself."

I eagerly nod my head. The shaman unties his thong belt and allows the flaps to fall to the ground. My eyes look for the man's nakedness that I've wanted to see earlier. His groin is filled with dark hair. Standing against it is his long manhood with its brown knob popped out from the thick skin. Something oozes from its tip.

It excites me that the man will be allowing my hands to touch him there. The shaman stands sideways to me. His hands guide me to his hard loins and rear end. He begins to sing. I pull over his hard length while keeping in time to his ritual song. His muscled cheeks flex under my hand.

I glance down at myself. My pole erects again from being so excited. Both my hands have hold of the man's nakedness. From what I've learned this night, I can handle my erection any time to release it like the other boys!

I clench my fingers around the man's hard cock. A sticky wetness comes from the tip. I've heard that a man produces this to make his thrusts come more easily when mounting a squaw. My fingers bring it down his erection. His hard dick becomes slippery in my hand.

The shaman humps his butt while his stabs quicken through my fingers around it. The man's song fills with many breaths. He faces upwards, at Mother Moon. This makes it easier for my shy eyes to watch his naked
body straining for release.

The man's song ends. I cup his brown knob to catch his flowing sperm. It wets my hand warmly as he fills it with many squirts. He scares me when shrieking out a loud war cry!

The shaman faces me. His hands carefully raise up my filled hand to the sky. He speaks a prayer. At its finish, the man brings my glistening palm close to him.

"I give to you my sperm, Buffalo Ear. May it fill you with wisdom and courage. Do you accept it?"

"I do, shaman." He flares his eyes at me to signal that I'm to drink it. I look into my filled palm. Unlike my clear release, this man's milky seed is thick and white. More of it flowed from his loins than mine.

I bring his wetness to my mouth but first sniff it. The sperm has a very sharp odor. With my tongue, I lick up his thick essence and swallow it several times. It tastes salty and rather bland.

When I'm finished with my sacred meal, the shaman give me an embrace. I feel his warmth all around me. Our poles touch. Mine is still erected and fill with sharp thrills from the closeness of our bodies. I slowly rub it against him. The man's hands reach low for my butt in response.

I'm pulled up the man's body until I'm standing on my toes. My long penis is pressing against his swelling manhood. I bury my face in his sweaty chest. When his hands move my butt in a timed beat, I realize that he accepts my need to release to him. I become bold by reaching for his rear end.

It flexes under my palms. I feel our lusty thrusts against each other. My breaths quicken. The smell of his sweat is exciting. It makes me wild! I close my eyes and concentrate on the building thrills. The man moans through his nose.

I release my breath as a loud cry. My dick shoots out! The man's hands turn savage over my butt. His thrusts battle with my spurting pole while his groin hair crunches against my belly. He finally grunts out. I feel a warmth on my belly. The man's seed is coming out.

I turn my head from the man's chest to stare into the fire. Our loud breaths fill the night. When his arms loosen, I release his butt and stand away. I welcome the coolness of the night over my sweaty body.

The shaman squats near the fire. I glance at his belly to see streaks of my clear seed running down it. His manly thickness is pooled on my belly. I let it be and allow the fire's heat to dry it along with my sweat. It's a peaceful moment that the shaman shares with me.

"Keep to yourself the sacred rite that I've performed for us tonight," asks the shaman.

"I will."

"You're a beautiful boy, Buffalo Ear, both in spirit and in flesh," the shaman whispers. "I'll welcome your embrace anytime you have need."

I nod my head at the shaman's words. His arms reach out to me with a man's longing for love. I jump into his lap to hold him. His warmth around me feels good. I'm glad to have this man for a special friend.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home